Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Butterfly Effect


I'm incredibly excited about the new blouse that I bought at H & M Divided is the beautiful butterfly print. Again I mention that this summer are floral and animal prints IN IN IN ...:-D
New high heels also very delighted me, I bought them in Mango are amazing and they are wide heels.


Som neskutočne nadšená s novej blúzky , ktorú som kúpila v H&M Divided je s nádherným motýlím vzorom. Ešte raz spomeniem , že toto leto sú kvetinové a zvieracie vzory IN IN IN...:-D
Nové high heels ma tiež veľmi potešili , kúpila som ich v Mango a sú úžastné lebo sú so širokým opätkom .










 Blouse - H&M Divided
 Shorts - H&M
 Heels - Mango
 Bag - Pieces
 Sunglasses - New Yorker
 Jewerly -H&M , Vintage

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete