Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DIY leather-denim Jacket


Photos are still walking the last week in Schönbrunn. The weather was pretty good and there are always so nice pictures it was clear .. I was wearing my DIY jacket _ ​​of leather vest and denim jackets with the sleeves and collar decorated spikes , quite easy and also I saw, that jacket is so in 399 € from Closed... I have a t-shirt some time ago and the original is brought by her aunt in New York from Soho and has an interesting print. These pants I had recently worn, but I love them because the outside with dark red leopard printed, and the interior is white .. <3 A white sneaker type Converese but from H & M also recently still wear because they are a little higher than normal sneakers so perfectly suited to warmer autumn and winter ..














  Jacket - DIY,New Yorker
 Shirt - New York original
 Pants - Clockhouse
 Sneakers - H&M
 Bag - New Yorker
 Necklace - New Yorker
 Sunglasses - H&M

A few more photos Schönbrunn ...









No comments:

Post a Comment