Monday, October 22, 2012

Grand opening G3 Gerasdorf in Vienna

Last week a lot happened and my wardrobe is again a little bigger ... So from Monday to Wednesday, I was at my family in Slovakia. And on Thursday, I was ready for the Grand opening G3 Gerasdorf in Vienna, and to be so well Womansday was almost everywhere Sale up to 50% ... So here are the things I bought last week ... And I forgot that I had already received my ordered earrings from Anna Dello Russo collection for H & M <3


Anna Dello Russo for H&M Earrings





Grand opening G3 Gerasdorf 

Coat - H&M

Leather Jacket - PRIMARK

Blouse - H&M Divided

Blouse - PRIMARK

Blouse - PRIMARK

Sweater - PRIMARK

Shirt - Jessie J for PRIMARK

Sweater - PRIMARK

Tanks - NEW YORKER

Tights(black,dark green,blue,dark red) 2,- - PRIMARK

Bag - PRIMARK

All earrings - H&M

From Slovakia

Army Shirt - NEW YORKER

Sweater - F&F

Shirt - NEW YORKER

Shirt - HOUSE

Cross earrings : silver - GATE , golden - PRIMARK

Rings - left - NEW YORKER , right - GATE

Necklace with Cross - HOUSE , Spiked Necklace with pearls - H&M , Spiked Necklace - HOUSE , Zip Necklace - 1 Euro shop

Spiked bracelet silver - PRIMARK , Spiked golden-green bracelet - HOUSE


No comments:

Post a Comment