Monday, October 8, 2012

Western Style-Leggins with fringes and denim Blouse

For some time I have at home denim blouse that I had brought from the flea market and from Diesel. I redesigned it a bit better, decorated star studs. Leggings I bought at H & M Divided in Western style with tassels. White Converse sneakers in the style of a T-shirt with Aztec print .V lately I started to give DIY - produced and decorating things .. in fact .. so I'll do a post about it ...

Už dlhší čas mám doma riflovú košelu, ktorú som si doniesla z blšieho trhu a je z Diesel. Ja som ju trochu prerobila lepšie povedané ozdobila hviezdičkovými nítami. Legíny som kúpila v H&M Divided vo westernovom štýle so strapcami. Biele tenisky v štýle Converse a tričko s aztéckou potlačou.V poslednej dobe som sa začala venovať DIY - vyrábaniu a ozdobovaniu vecí..v podstate..takže urobím poštu aj o tom...










 Leggins - H&M Divided
 Denim Blouse - Diesel Vintage
 Sneakers - H&M
 Shirt - Clokhouse
 Bag - Pieces
 Ring - H&M
 Bracelets - Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment