Monday, September 17, 2012

The sea is beautiful,but it quickly ends and returns to real..

Today I publish more posts because I'm late a little over a lookbook and Chicisimo ... I still did not publish any pictures from holidays so here is one of the last post .. There were beautiful I'd love to come back there soon ... I was wearing a fabulous short dress coral - red color heels vivid blue accessories in gold clutch and tweaks from H & M with a serpent pattern.

Dnes uverejním viac príspevkov lebo trochu meškám oproti Lookbooku a Chicisimo... Ešte stále som neuverejnila všetky fotky z dovolenky tak tu je jeden z posledných príspevkov.. Bolo tam krásne najradšej by som sa tam hned vrátila...Mala som oblečené rozprávkové krátke šaty koralovej - červenej farby heels výraznej modrej farby doplnky v zlatej farbe a clutch vychytávka od H&M s hadím vzorom.














 Dress - New Yorker
 Heels - New Yorker
 Clutch - H&M
 Earings - H&M
 Bracelets - H&M , Vintage

1 comment: