Monday, September 3, 2012

USA...country of endless possibilities...

I love American print as I discovered on sale in the New Yorker tank top with this print, I also bought the jeans in the New Yorker - Fishbone and those gorgeous Slippers I ordered via the internet at American Apparel are decorated with spikes  threads. I bought a bracelet for a long time in the Forever 21.

Milujem americkú potlač tak som objavila vo výpredaji v New Yorkeri tielko s touto potlačou , jeansy som taktiež kúpila v New Yorkeri - Fishbone a tie nadherné Slippers som si objednala cez internet v American Apparel sú s zdobené ostrými nítami. Náramok som kúpila po dlhšom čase vo Forever 21.
















 Tanks - New Yorker
 Jeans - Fishbone
 Slippers - American Apparel
 Bag - Pieces
 Sunglasses - H&M
 Bracelet - Forever 21
 Earings - Six
 Watches - Clarie`s


No comments:

Post a Comment